October 25, 2006

BOB 2

Think of what are the cause(s) of procrastination and how they can affect you or someone you know. Are there different types of procrastination? What can you do to avoid/solve it?

This unit wasn't as long as I thought it would be. I did have some trouble doing the questions for homework but after that review day we had, I feel more confident. I'm not as worried about the test but you can never know enough I guess. I still need to understand how to find the derivative of a function and stuff like that. It's kind of fuzzy but I will get it before Friday! I decided to respond to Ashlynn's blog prompt for my BOB today =).

I think everyone procrastinates once in a while. I am definately one of those people who procrastinate a lot. I don't get home until very late most days because of extracurricular activities and when I get home, the only thing on my mind is sleep. Nothing else seems more important than much needed sleep! I end up leaving things for the last minute. What can I do to avoid it? I guess I should stay away from my room when I get home because it's the most distracting place for me. I should just do my homework before going into my room. Or do homework when I wake up (I wake up very early). I have about three hours to do what I have to do before school starts. Hopefully, I'll follow my own advice.

Everybody, good luck, study hard, and do well on your test on Friday!

No comments: