November 08, 2006

Blogon Blog #3

So in todays class we did our pre-test. I loved it as usual. Everything just came to me as I read the questions, slowly taking my time. Unfortunately I have a strong feeling that I am going to do poorly on the test just because it always works that way. I need to come up with a way to pace myself with each question. Last test I didn't have enough time to complete it, and practically guessed on 4-5 multiple choice questions. I don't know what happens, but I know I really need to fix it. I am comfortable with the concept of the definite intergral and how intergrals relate to derivatives as they are inverses of eachother. And an intergral is the sign area under the curve. The equation represents something similar to length x width, where the outputs of the function is your length, and dx is the width in the interval. The unit overall so far was probably the easiest. I've been completing all my exercises as soon as it's assigned, so I wasn't procrastinating. I just hope it will reflect on my test =|. I think the hardest thing in this unit was just plainly understanding the full grasp of the definitions involving the definate intergral. But I think I have it down now, and I'm confident to say that I'm ready for the test. Good luck to everyone!

No comments: