December 04, 2006

BOB

It's that time again...phew almost forgot. Anyways derivatives, rate of change, I think it is pretty straight forward if you understand the concept and what's going on. But if you do not understand the concept then it's just not going to "click". The longs answers sort of bother me because if you make a small error then you also complete the rest of the work wrong. When we did group assignments for example, my group got the wrong equation for the original function which of course messed us up for the entire question because we found the derivative of the wrong function and then solved for the wrong answer. The little things like multiple choice questions are pretty hard as well like from the pre-test, it really adds up after. It's pretty much too late to review anything I don't know in class so I think I'll go read the examples in the textbook. Good luck everyone =)

No comments: