April 25, 2007

BOB

WOW it's the last unit test. I'm amazed by how quickly the time passed... anyway, I think I'm ok for this unit for the most part. We'll see how the test goes though. I'm more concerned about the DEV project right now though so I don't really have time to study. I guess it's a good lesson though, I should have thought more carefully about the due date I picked. I really wanted to hand it in earlier so my life wouldn't be so stressful after the AP exams, but now it's really REALLY hectic :S Right now I'm starting to feel like I don't even care anymore. One of my teachers said that it's because we're so close to the end we can see the light at the end of the tunnel, and we're just looking towards that and hoping to get there on momentum alone... and another thing I want to mention, all the people who write math textbooks and come up with problems, my respect for them has increased by about a billion percent. Coming up with questions is a lot harder than I thought it would be. Even if you can solve a certain type of question, creating one in a way that works seems to me like pulling a rabbit out of a hat. an enormous rabbit. :)

No comments: