April 24, 2007

BOB

Differential Equations is the final unit. It was short and I guess a bit difficult in the beginning, but what chapter isn't. During the beginnning it's mostly mechanical. Near the end there's more thinking, especially for the word problems. The day we did all those word problems really helped me out. Practice makes perfect. Those problems were practically the same, only the story was different. The assembly today really got to me especially about the attendance. When one of the guidance councillors discussed about the statistic or math problem he took about relations between attendance and marks it was kind of interesting for me. Even more when it was only for DMCI students not national or overall. We completed this unit, but I still have to study the previous units to get ready for that crazy exam coming up. Work hard everyone =)

No comments: