April 25, 2007

BOB

The course has concluded... This unit has been very interesting. I remember when Mr.K said we will learn how CSI people do their investigations. I saw it in the homework assignment. For me, Newton's Law of Cooling is a very interesting lesson. We learned how to calculate how long it would take for a certain object to cool down. I've learned a lot for the past couple of months in this course, even though the past things are just starting to make sense (since I'm just taking PreCal 40S). I still have to worry about my DEV in calculus. Some people say it's not fair for me to do 8 questions for DEV. I'm not usually the kind of person that "complains" about what my teachers give. Yeah, its a lot of work, but I'm up for anything the teacher throws at me.

I hope everyone did well on the test! =D

No comments: