November 08, 2006

BOB

Wow this unit was very short. I liked this unit. I don't think I did so well on the pre-test. I thought I did fine at first, but then I found out I was wrong. It really brought me down, and got me worrying. But when Mr. K explained it, I understood what I did wrong. Riemann sums were not a big problem for me, and I liked how we used our calculators, it really helped. The only thing that I am having trouble understanding is the Fundamental theorem of Calculus. That is what I'm going to look into. I've been keeping up with the homework =) It makes me happy. However, I am still very worried about the test, I just have that feeling that I'm going to do bad. But you never know. It's like a great teacher once told me "Expect the worst and be pleasantly surprised." I truly believe that.

I am also excited about our story. I kind of have an idea, but I have to wait and see. I can't wait until it's my turn = D

No comments: