January 14, 2007

BOB

So when I walked into Friday's class and heard that Mr. K was going to give us a lesson in five minutes, I felt relieved. Then, when he put the questions up on the board, I was stunned. I didn't know what to do, and it seemed that none of us did. But that was easily fixed ;) After going over the questions in depth, (and asking a lot of questions) I felt more at ease. The important thing to remember is the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Part One and Two. And as long as we do the homework and get practise, we should be okay for the test =)

We're finally going to solve the amusement park problem... it makes me feel good because we can finally apply our learning to one huge question. It was only a couple of months ago, when Mr. K told us that we'd get here... and we're here now. Things are happening so fast.. new year, new unit. And, we're going on a field trip.. woohoo!!!! Math has been a great (although challenging) adventure so far, I can't wait for the rest of it..

Speaking of which, I shall go study. I'm still frustrated about my scribe post, because I have to make a lot of changes and I wasn't quite done explaining things. Nonetheless, I can't do anything about it for now, so I shall use my time to study before it's too late. GOOD LUCK TO ALL, and sorry again about the post.. I promise I'll fix it when I can.

No comments: