October 26, 2006

BOB NUMBER 2

Like always, today's class just passed me by... and I feel like time's just going by so quickly because it means that we're getting closer and closer to writing that test tomorrow. I was confused about things, but after that day of review in class, I felt so much more at ease and when Mr. K was talking, I was like "OMG, I get what he's talking about now!!" lol, I felt so happy XD

To answer Ashlynn's blog prompt... I think the main reason for procrastination is knowing ahead how much time you have to get something done. For example, many of us get school projects. The teacher usually lets you know that it isn't due for another two weeks. So you get home and you end up putting it off, because in the back of your head you're thinking... I'll do it tomorrow. Sooner or later, tomorrow comes and there you are... empty-handed or unsatisfied with your work. It can affect us all, because if we make this a habit, it'll be stuck with us for the rest of our lives.

The trick I use in avoiding it... I tell myself that if I get my homework done, I can watch my tv shows or go to sleep early. It works for me, because I hardly have free time. All I've been doing is going to school, work, doing homework, signed up for a million committees, eating and sleeping. There's always something to do, so I know that putting one thing off no matter how easy it may be to catch up on, will put me behind.. and I for one can not afford that. Grade 12 is the year that counts guys.... so don't let procrastination hold YOU back from graduating.

Speaking of PROCRASTINATION, I really SHOULD be studying.... good luck on your tests =)

No comments: